Friday 21 December 2012

Bourjois 'Chocolate' Bronzer - Review



Bourjois' "chocolate" Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder has been a favourite product of mine for quite a while now. This is the first one I've ever bought and I have it about ten months now,as you can see the bronzer lasts for ever! I use it as a contour powder, and sometimes as a blush to liven up my face and give me a healthy glow.
The bronzer is more or less matte ,there is a tiny bit of shimmer to it but you'd barely notice it. It also smells amazing (like chocolate!) and the bronzer itself looks like a bar of chocolate. I have it in shade 51 - medium. I didn't see a lighter shade when I bought this, but this shade is perfect for my skin tone 
I actually use a fluffy blush brush to apply this,not the angled or contour brush most people use,for some reason it just works better for my chubby cheeks! I have no defined cheekbones whatsoever, so contouring is important to me for thinning out my face.
This bronzer retails at about €9 which I think is very good as it lasts for so long. Overall, I love this product! It smells amazing and it's just a great bronzer for quite a small price. I'd highly recommend it to anyone, especially the paler girls who are looking for an affordable contour powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment