Thursday 20 December 2012

Foundation Review - Revlon Colorstay


I purchased this foundation about a year ago and loved it. I've repurchased it three times,and recently began using it again but my love for this foundation has faded,I used to use this as a base for my Mac Studio Fix which didn't have enough coverage for me and wasn't the right texture,Colorstay made it easier to apply and acted as a primer with great coverage.Luckily I don't suffer with acne like most girls my age (thank you genetics) so when I am refering to coverage I mean my freckles which there aren't alot of, I just fixate on them! Though this is an extremely good foundation and matches my very pale skin (I resemble a milk bottle,literally),it just isn't giving me the same dewy finish as Rimmel's Wake Me Up foundation which is cheaper at around €7.50 when on sale(which it almost always is). Colorstay is priced at at €10-€20 depending on where you buy it,Boots often have it on sale for €10. I don't think I'll be purchasing this foundation again because the texture isn't working for me when not layered under another foundation.I think I'll be sticking to Rimmel - Wake Me Up for now which I'll have a review on soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment