Monday 31 December 2012

W7 Mega Matte Lips - Review


Matte Lips are always a trend that I love and really want to join in and follow more regularly. As I have quite dry and chapped lips anyway, matte lipsticks do me no justice and make my dryness look more obvious and it feels so uncomfortable to wear. I've been looking into all the matte lip creams recently and have been dying to try them out but most of them are not colours that I really love or would wear regularly. I have recently been using and loving the W7 mega Matte Lip creams!


The packaging is like most of the other matte lip creams on the market, in an opaque lipgloss type tube. The application of these is a doe foot applicator and I think it applies the cream perfectly. Online these are called a lip gloss but I prefer to refer to them as a cream just because of the fact they aren't 'glossy' I don't want to get you confused.

The one thing that irritates me about the packaging is there is no sign of the names or shade number so I have absolutely no idea which ones they are to tell you! So sorry about that. Although the pink one is the pinkest and brightest out of them all I believe.


The consistency of the creams are fairly thick in comparison to a lip gloss. You do only need a small amount as they apply and spread across the lips really easily and smoothly. The pigmentation of these are fabulous, I was very surprised with how well they are really. Like I mentioned I have the pinky shade and a nude shade, personally I don't like nudes as I feel they do nothing for me and I prefer to have a colour on my lips and I love the pink shade.

The thing that really made me love this product is the fact that they feel really comfortable and creamy on the lips. Like Matte lipsticks I was expecting this to feel horrible and drying but it didn't. It doesn't feel super moisturising but it feels like it's adding some moisture to the lips. The Mega Matte Lip Creams are completely matte so they have no shine what so ever and I really like that! They smell kind of like toffee but not an overly sweet sickly toffee scent so I'm glad about that! I really really love this product. They can be really built up for a very opaque finish or you can wear it more toned down. I found this lasted a good few hours before I felt I needed to reapply it. Overall I am really impressed with this and I will definitely be picking some more up when I see them. These are priced at around €4 and last a very long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment