Thursday 3 January 2013

Best of 2012 | Beauty


Best Foundation-Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
I love this foundation,one of the best I've tried in a long time! Read my full review here

Best Overall Product - Kate Moss x Rimmel Matte Lipsticks

The Kate Moss x Rimmel matte lipstick collection that came out in 2012, has impressed me so much. Matte lip products are notorious for drying out the lips but these are actually quite moisturising and the pigmentation is amazing. Read my full review here

Best Haircare Product - Argan Oil

Argan oil is the best thing to have ever happened to my hair. You can buy a small tube of it in Penneys for €3 and it lasts you for months. It makes your hair so shiny and healthy looking and I've seen a huge overall improvement in my hair since using it. If you have dried/coloured/damaged hair I would highly recommend this! I was a bit apprehensive about using an oil on my already oily hair but it doesn't make your hair look in the slightest bit greasy, it's a really amazing product!

Best Skin Saviour - Sudocrem

I've been using Sudocrem since the day I was born, literally. It's brilliant for cooling down irritated skin and blemishes. It's really inexpensive and it's a must have for anybody.

Best Concealer - Collection 'Lasting Perfection'

Collection's Lasting Perfection concealer has been a favourite of mine for almost a year now,I can't even remember how many tubes I have gone through of the stuff!  It covers blemishes and dark circles like no other concealer, and it stays put all day. It's inexpensive, works wonders and it's an overall great product. 

Best Eyeshadows - Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette

I bought this palette early this year and fell in love with it from day one! You can read my full review here

Best Perfume - Alien by Thierry Mugler

I can't even begin to describe this perfume ,it's just so different compared to any perfume I've ever smelled. The closest I've smelled to it Dior Midnight Poison but it's completely different at the same time. It's an Eau de Parfum so it lasts on the skin for hours and hours and I can still smell it on my clothes after I wash them sometimes! It's definitely not for everyone but if you like deep,woody and musky perfumes you might want to give this a smell!

Best Eyeliner - Essence I Love Style Liquid Eyeliner

I've been using this eyeliner for a while now and I have to say it's better than most of the high end liquid eyeliners. It's €2-3 to buy ,it's jet-black, has an easy to use brush and it doesn't budge throughout the day. I always go back to this eyeliner!
Best Nail Product - Angelica Nail Polishes

You can buy these in Penneys for around €3.50 and they're amazing! Firstly there is a great range of colours and secondly they hardly ever chip, they dry nearly like plastic on your nails if that makes sense? They are really opaque and better than most of my higher end nail polishes. My favourite shades are all of the polishes from the pastel range!



No comments:

Post a Comment